Member of the Year Award
Indiana Tourism Association
Member of the Year Award
The Member of the Year award is designed for members of the association who stepped forward and provided exemplary service and leadership to the industry and the association.
- Nominees must be current members of the Indiana Tourism Association who have held membership for at least three years.
- Nominees must be, or must have been, working in the tourism/hospitality industry.
- Nominators are not required to be ITA members. However, if a nomination is made by a non-member, the nomination must be endorsed by an ITA member. If you need assistance finding an ITA member to endorse your nomination, please contact Carrie Lambert at [email protected] no later than two weeks prior to the deadline.
- Entries must be received by January 15 of every year for consideration.
- Nominees are evaluated on the basis of evidence and support presented in the nomination as to the nature and scope of the accomplishments and on the evaluation of the committee's own knowledge of the nominee's qualifications. The committee is not expected to undertake research into the qualifications of nominees.
- Consideration for selection as Member of the Year Award includes:
- Outstanding service and leadership contributions to ITA throughout the year.
- Exceptional service to the tourism industry.
- Involvement in ITA meetings and committees throughout the year.
- The executive committee of ITA reserves the right to forego selecting a Member of the Year recipient if a qualified candidate is not found.
- Entries should be submitted using the form below.
- The brief essay about the nominee should be specific, include dates where appropriate, and should not exceed 500 words. The essay should provide evidence that the nominee has contributed valued accomplishments to the ITA and exhibits enthusiasm and eagerness in the tourism/hospitality industry.
- At least two, and no more than four, letters of support for the nomination must be included.
- There is no entry fee.
- A confirmation email will be received by the nominator when the entry is received by the ITA.
Fields marked with a • are required.
- Indiana State Festivals Association
- Simpleview Inc.
- Oswald Marketing
- Indiana Arts Commission
- Indiana Destination Development Corporation
- Travel Indiana Magazine
- Ohio Magazine/Long Weekends
- TwoSix Digital
- Advance Travel & Tourism
- Tucker Publishing Group
- Pulse Marketing
- Indiana University Indianapolis
- Market Street Group
- Bookkeeping Plus, Inc.
- Taylor Trusty