Indiana Tourism Awards
Indiana Tourism Awards
- Best Visitors Guide (printed or digital).
- Best Cooperative Partnership: a brochure, newsletter, promotional piece, direct mail, or group sales collateral that involves a Destination Marketing Organization and at least one other partner (printed or digital).
- Best Digital Marketing Campaign: online videos, videos, podcast, email marketing, social media campaigns, digital ads, etc.
- Best Website: based on design, content, innovation, technology, interactivity, copy-writing, etc.
- Best Event or Festival: attracts visitors to the area with demonstrated economic impact, including hotel overnight stays and restaurant revenue.
- Best Leisure Travel Marketing Campaign: recognizing creativity, innovation, clearly stated and measured objectives, demonstrated results, etc (printed or digital).
- Best Culinary Focused Marketing Campaign: specifically focused on culinary experiences (printed or digital).
- Best Hotel/Lodging Focused Marketing Campaign: specifically focused on accommodations or overnight packages (printed or digital).
- All entries must designate the organization’s overall marketing budget level: Under $300,000/year or over $300,000/year. Budget level should reflect marketing budget only and should not include staff salaries or operational expenses.
- Eligible projects must be produced, placed or completed between January 1, 2017-December 31, 2017.
- All entrants must register for the Indiana Tourism Conference and be present at awards event on Tuesday, March 6, 2018.
- Entries can be submitted by Destination Marketing Organizations, Agencies or Industry Partners.
- Entries must be received by Friday, January 12, 2018 at 5pm EST. Absolutely no late entries will be considered.
- Clear and concise description of the project.
- Original and impressive creative details.
- Return on investment excellence.
- Overall project impression.
- Judges reserve the right to forego awarding any category that has less than three entries. Entrants will be refunded if the entry category is not judged.
- Complete one form for each entry.
- Entries (including the form and accompanying documents) should be submitted via the form below.
- If you would like a hard copy of your entry to be reviewed by the judges, mail four hard copies to: Carrie Lambert, Indiana Tourism Association, PO Box 55456, Indianapolis, IN 46205
- $50 for the first entry, each additional entry is $30.
- Invoice will be received by the entrant after the entry is received by the ITA.
- A confirmation email will be received by the entrant after the entry is received by the ITA.
Deadline to Enter: January 12, 2018 at 5 PM EST
Fields marked with a • are required.